Lectade Sachets – Box of 12 Sachets
Lectade is an aid in the treatment of scours (diarrhoea) through prevention and reversal of dehydration and loss of electrolytes and energy. An electrolyte supplement. To reverse the hypoglycaemia and aid in recovery in cases of pregnancy toxaemia in ewes.
- Reduces scour duration and therapy.
- Replaces lost fluid and electrolytes.
- Given instead of milk, milk replacer or other feed during treatment period.
- Aids adaption to a new environment for bought-in calves and pigs.
- A supplementary treatment to antibacterial therapy.
- In less severe cases it may suffice as the only treatment.
- Effective treatment of pregnancy toxaemia in sheep.